This is the home of the developer documentation for Limio.
Limio makes it easy to create a subscription shop and self-service portal.
Limio users typically create the Limio Shop & Self-Service by using Limio Components or custom-built React components on the Limio Page Builder. The Limio Page Builder will then build content for Limio Shop & Self-Service, similar to site generators such as GasbyJS. Custom-built components can access the Limio APIs via the Limio SDK to retrieve information about the subscriber from the Limio application. This allow you to retrieve subscriber information or access the customer's basket for example.
Regardless of how you wish to work, you can get yourself up and running in 4 simple steps:
- 1.Sign up as a Limio user to get access to your account and application.
- 2.Optionally, invite your colleagues to collaborate.
- 3.Get the Limio API keys.
- 4.Start making your first API requests.
Use Limio to build and scale great acquisition and retention experiences for subscription products. Developers can help by building new experiences that are not already covered in the standard Limio Components.
- 📚 Import products to reflect your subscription, recurring or one-off products by connecting to Zuora or Stripe Billing.
- 😍 Drag & drop the custom components on Campaigns and Pages.
- ⚡️ Style, localise, and manipulate the props of the components within the Limio app UI.
- 🌎 Publish the Campaigns and Pages when it's ready for go-live
We have a number of APIs you can get your data with. See below for links to information on these:
To see docs relating to the Limio Catalog REST API, follow the link below:
To learn more and interact with our Limio Customer REST API, hit this link:
To learn more about our Limio SDK for custom components, go to:
The Limio application can be used by any marketers, analysts, and commercial teams without need of developers by using the Limio Shop and the standard Limio Components. If you wish to create a customised shop, you will need to have, or hire, a developer to deliver the data stored in Limio to your website or applications. Talk to a developer about integrating with Limio, or contact us to see how we can help. We also partner with web and design agencies.