This is the home of the developer documentation for Limio.
Limio makes it easy to create a subscription shop and self-service portal.
Limio users typically create the Limio Shop & Self-Service by using Limio Components or custom-built React components on the Limio Page Builder. The Limio Page Builder will then build content for Limio Shop & Self-Service, similar to site generators such as GatsbyJS. Custom-built components can access the Limio APIs via the Limio SDK to retrieve information about the subscriber from the Limio application. This allows you to retrieve subscriber information or access the customer's basket for example.
Regardless of how you wish to work, you can get yourself up and running in 4 simple steps:
- 1.Sign up as a Limio user to get access to your account and application.
- 2.Optionally, invite your colleagues to collaborate.
- 3.Get the Limio API keys.
- 4.Start making your first API requests.
Use Limio to build and scale great acquisition and retention experiences for subscription products. Developers can help by building new experiences that are not already covered in the standard Limio Components.
- 📚 Import products to reflect your subscription, recurring or one-off products by connecting to Zuora or Stripe Billing.
- 🎯 Create new React custom components with the Limio SDK and upload them into Limio via the UI or a code pipeline.
- 😍 Drag & drop the custom components on Campaigns and Pages.
- ⚡️ Style, localise, and manipulate the props of the components within the Limio app UI.
- 🌎 Publish the Campaigns and Pages when it's ready for go-live
- 📈 Receive customer order and subscription data via our webhooks or retrieve it via the Subscription API.
We have a number of APIs you can get your data with. See below for links to information on these:
To see docs relating to the Limio Catalog REST API, follow the link below:
To learn more and interact with our Limio Customer REST API, hit this link:
To learn more about our Limio SDK for custom components, go to:
We're always happy to help with code or any questions you have. Send an email to [email protected] to ask a question or request to join our technical support Slack channel.
Not clear on certain concepts or how to perform certain actions? Have a look at our Help Centre to help you get started with Limio.
The Limio application can be used by any marketers, analysts, and commercial teams without the need for developers by using the Limio Shop and the standard Limio Components. If you wish to create a customised shop, you will need to have, or hire, a developer to deliver the data stored in Limio to your website or applications. Talk to a developer about integrating with Limio, or contact us to see how we can help. We also partner with web and design agencies.